miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

My future



I’m   interested in medicine because a like to help to look after and to cure people
 A doctor is the people who makes studies, takes care for sick people and love their hard work
There are different universities    where
I can study such as UAEM,   IPN and UNAM 

If I wont to study I need money good notes and to live away from my home 


NAME
WHERE IS IT?
HOW MUCH IS IT?
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
ADVENTAGES
AND
DISADVENTAGES
universidad nacional autónoma de México
ciudad universitaria ciudad de México

20 cents per term
seven years
*it is well  know
*it is cheap
*it´s very dificult  to  get a place
*i would have to move to Mexico city
universidad autónoma del estado de México
Jesús Carranza                                                                                       esquina con tollacan , Toluca México
5,000  per term
seven years
*it´s  close to where live
*it is cheap
*there are new places
instituto politécnico nacional
ave, salvador Díaz ciudad de México
it is about 3,000 per term
seven years
*it is well know
*i would have to move to Mexico city

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario